Quick update. Last night, we were teaching a young man and his family. He is getting baptized the 30th, so in a couple of weeks. The lessons are going great, and his family is coming back to church. It's wonderful. He is another ten year old, and will actually be going to the same ward as Keaton (the other ten year old). Hopefully, we can get both Keaton and Ryan to the baptism this Saturday.
This Saturday is Chris Campell. He is 13, really smart, and really receptive. Chris has asked his brother-in-law to baptize him. I will be baptizing Keaton, and last night, Ryan asked if I would also baptize him! I am so honored to be able to. I am so happy that I can be able to use the Priesthood.
So, thats all for now. Thanks a lot. The Church is true.
Love,
Elder Bodily
No comments:
Post a Comment