So first off, I need pictures of Brother Winters. It has been a long time since I have seen his face...without a beard.
I hope Brother Plymell gets better. That family has been through a lot.
The bus was pretty...bus-sy. I mean, it was very much like a bus. But it was okay for the hour ride. Pretty nervous at that time.
The cd is fine, I just don't have time to really listen, and since we don't have a car, we can't listen to it in between lessons. But it's appproved. But, don't send it yet. When I get a car to drive,
then send it...please. :)
Keaton, the ten year old, is getting baptized this next Wednesday, the 27th. I will get pictures of us and send my memory card.
The work is amazing out here.
Side note: If you and Dad ever can get tickets to General Conference, then that gives you an excuse to take pictures with me. Pres. Winn actually allows for family to come see their missionaries on that weekend. Only between the sessions, and ony to take pictures, hugs, little things, and not for very long. I still need to tell the Williams and the Biggers, but you can put in on the blog if you want, just in case if I can't get a letter out very soon.
Well, thank you again.
The Church is true!
Love,
Elder Bodily
P.S. I might be able to come to the Park's sealing...maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment