This saturday is going to be the last full day of me not being offical. We are lucky to have friends coming from Idaho. I truely appreciate them sacrificing their time and resources to come here this weekend. I am getting excited and geel like its hitting me now. I will be on a mission in two days, be in the MTC in five days, and be in the field I suspect three weeks from then, so about four weeks from now. This is amazing. I hope Mom and Meagan can keep this blog up. I'm very excited.
Elder Bodily
2 comments:
I was just thinking about you getting set apart tomorrow. Wow. Right about it in your journal afterward. I found things said when I was set apart helped me during my mission.
You got it man!!
Now go party it up for the night ;)
We can't wait to see you as Elder Bodily on Monday...No Bake Cookies will welcome you in :)
Post a Comment