So yesterday was two weeks exactly from the date that I will be entering the MTC. Getting excited! Pretty much have everything packed up and ready to store while I'm gone, and pretty much done packing my suitcase, with a few exceptions. Soon Mom and Meagan will be posting for me, and probably more frequently to. ;) Well, one of the last posts before I leave, so, thanks for anyone and everyone reading and commenting, even if I am really slow at it.
4 comments:
I was just thinking about something. Often times a missionary comes home and finds their siblings have 'permanently borrowed' some of their belongings. I think you are in a good position, since all your siblings are out of the house so you should return and still have everything you've stored. Well, unless Mom & Dad decide they want to steal your stuff.
2 weeks, wonder if it will fly by or feel like forever?
The countdown is going very quickly.
Mom
I'm more afraid of Mom and Dad trying to throw away my stuff.
Kevin, you're right...lock up your stuff!! ;)
I can't believe when we see you next week, it will be the last time (most likely, unless we see you here) in 2 years!
Post a Comment