So we are going to leave in an hour and half to go to Gillette so I can get set apart. So I thought I would post one more time in the last hours of my non-set apart being. So Meagan, Mom, I'm counting on you two to moderate the comments, and post some amazing things from my letters. Well, thanks everyone for reading and folowing along. Thanks! See ya later!
Elder Bodily
4 comments:
This is a momentous day. My heart is full.
I'll try to do my best at keeping your blog updated, but I would imagine Meagan will be the better blogger.
We wish you two years of working hard, teaching with the Spirit, and loving your mission.
Love,
Mom
Well thanks. And for one more time... Well Hi! Actually, its, Well Bye!
I can't believe that as I am typing this comment now, you are officially Elder Bodily, a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I am so proud of you and know that the Lord is too. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be a wonderful missionary. We love you Elder Bodily!
I've been teaching K to say Elder Bodily and reminding her of the awesome work you're doing. Helping our brothers and sisters remember the Gospel.
Stay busy and always take time to write home.
Post a Comment