Today is Elder Kevin R. Bodily's 20th birthday.
As to how he will celebrate, we do not know. But, we do know he is serving the Lord. We just don't know where, since transfers were two days ago. All we know is that he is somewhere either in Wyoming or Utah.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELDER BODILY!
5 comments:
We wish you the Happiest Birthday.
Look forward to knowing where you will be. we are proud of you and we know that our Heavenly
Father is pleased with you.
Grandpa
2 decades of life!! love you
We sent his cards to the address on the blog, hope they get to him, though I'm sure they'll be late.. :(
Happy Birthday, Elder Bodily!!
I tried 2 other times. I can't tell you they worked. So I'm trying to sign on differently.
Sorry I missed your Birthday. Hope you're doing well.
Aunt Diane
Rees is quite disappointed that we couldn't go to his birthday party and doesn't understand why we aren't going to grandpa's in a couple of days.
Post a Comment