6.26.2011

Back in Salt Lake City!

Transfers were June 1st, and I have been transferred to the East Zone, which means I am two stakes south of the Millcreek Stake (my first area in the mission).  My new companion is Elder Herbert from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
JUNE 14th - My day started off pretty good.  I met with President Winn about how I can be a good senior companion and how to help my area grow.   Went shopping, then e-mailed, and then went to a P-day activity.  That went well until Elder Bosely and I collided.  His shoulder is pretty bruised.  I thought I had cracked a rib, but I only strained my right pectoral and some other muscles.  So, everything hurts.  But, I will be fine.  Just can't be running into Elder Bosely anymore. 

1 comment:

The Todd's Life said...

Is Elder Bosley a lot bigger than you?
Sorry I missed your birthday.