Elder Shapcott, Rodney Akins, Elder Bodily
Elder Shapcott in our apartment. Notice the clothe's line in the kitchen?
Our paper Christmas tree stuck to the wall.
Opening gifts on Christmas morning.
You can't beat Nemo fruit snacks.
I got a little bit of this and that in my Christmas stocking. All things that I sure can use.
I was hoping to get CDs. Thanks!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
We ran out of office space. No worries though. We were able to solve our dilemma. This elevator was perfect for our needs.
Look closely. I'm a Defender of Zion!
3 comments:
Much courage must come to you from your foam sword.
Just one question though. Shouldn't a defender of Zion have his tie neatly tied?
Ah, it looks like Kevin is fitting in perfectly.
Good pictures. I hope the nameless man has another way of being identified!
I'm so happy to see the Nemo treats were a hit! ;)
Post a Comment