So on Saturday, I went to the Boise Temple for my first time, and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Then today, I went to the Salt Lake Temple with Kristin, Jon, and Meagan. Another great experience! I know I don't say much, but then again, I can't say much more then that I know that the Church is true and that the Temple is the House of the Lord.
2 comments:
We are so happy we were able to be there for such a special and amazing moment. We are so proud of you Kevin and we love you very much!
I'm glad that you loved the temple so much. I do too!
I'm grateful you had the opportunity to enter the inside of the Salt Lake Temple. What a perfect place to spend time with your sisters and brother-in-law.
Mom
Post a Comment