7.04.2010

Temple Recommend and Upcoming Temple Trip

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while, but I have very exciting news that should make it up for you avid readers. (Since I KNOW I alreaady have millions of followers and readers everyday!)

First, I have had a Temple interview with my Branch President, and I have received my first real Temple Recommend! I will be going to the Boise Idaho Temple on the 17th of this month and am very excited to be able to have my family go with me.

The stake youth Trek is this Thursday through Saturday, so the chances of me posting before then is about the same as me posting this last week. So, until next time.

Elder Bodily

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

I'm proud of you, Kevin!

Mom

jeff and alli said...

I'm so excited for you Kevin. And pretty excited that we get to go. :)

Have fun on the trek.

Paige said...

That's so awesome that you'll be with all of your family!!!!!!! One big happy family, right?! lol

Park avenue said...

It feels like Christmas these days because I'm super excited about being able to experience this part of your life with you. Sooo proud