JUNE 13, 2012
I was transferred into the Grant Stake. This stake was formerly in the East Zone, but is now called the Holladay Zone. A few names were changed with the mission split. The Grant Stake is jus a few blocks west of my old area. Its kinda funny, I have been on the east side of my mission the whole time. I will probably 'die' on the east side.
My companion is Elder Henderson from Baltimore. He is a good kid, wants to work hard, and has a stronger testimony than most.
We haven't had a lot of work, but that is mainly because our wards are scared. The missionaries we replaced were not good, so no one trusted them.
Since I am training, I will be here with Elder Henderson until I am done and he will take over. President Winn told me to make sure that Elder Henderson can train by the end of this transfer. So I will. I will end my mission with two grandsons! Three sons and two grandsons! That would be amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment