8.07.2012

FINAL TRANSFER

JULY 30, 2012

We had transfers again on July 25th, and Elder Henderson and I are definetly staying together my last transfer.  It is really crazy and I am working as hard as I can to make these last 6 weeks be the best.  It is a struggle, and not because it is almost done, but because I don't have enough time left.  I hope that makes sense.  It seems like it is coming too fast. 
We met a member the other day who obviously hated his mission.  I suspect he was disobedient.  But, while talking to him, it seemed sad that he would spend the time he did to teach of Christ and waste it by not loving those moments.  I can't get enough, it seems, most of the time. 
This has without a doubt, been the best time of my life.  I understand that it will get better with the future events to come here, but I am proud and blessed for the service I have been able to give God these last two years.  And, I will continue to give that service to God as I continue this life.

Love,
Elder Bodily

3 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

I am proud of you, Kevin. I can't say it enough. We love you.

Joyce said...

Kevin it is so good to get updates from Feb. that was the last time we had postings on your site.
Just 3 weeks and you will be on the next phase of your life.
we are so proud that you served the Lord so vailantly for two years. Your grandfather is so proud that he is always telling people about you.

Grandpa and Grandma B. said...

We didn't think it was possible, but these past two years have gone by so quickly, and what a wonderful two years they have been. Your service as a full-time missionary has blessed our family and others. We are pleased that you had a desire to serve a mission for our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is a joy to see how you have grown in your faith and testimony of Him and of His Gospel. We are proud of you for serving well, and wish you continued successes as a member missionary sharing your testimony with others throughout your life. We love you, and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Love, Mom and Dad