Elder Harvey, Elder Fore, Elder Tuimalaga, Me, Elder Cassidy
Left the MTC on September 22nd. Spent some time at Temple Square before meeting my companion and learning of my assigned area.
I was assigned to the Millcreek area with Elder Taylor as my senior companion.
This is the view from our apartment. Looks just like the complex we're in.
Living room/office!
Bedroom.
The kitchen.
(I have assured Mom that we clean up at the end of the day. This just happen to be taken before we got to it.
My companion, Elder Taylor. You might notice a box of donuts. They were actually given to us. The members treat us good.
This is what Elder Taylor looks like. We were waiting in the Conference Center for General Conference to begin.
This was my schedule on Allison's birthday.
Myself with Elder Taylor and Christopher Campbell. Chris's brother-in-law baptized him.
MORE TO COME!
1 comment:
I'm glad you shared a picture of Elder Taylor's face after the first one of him. I was a little worried that you were going to only share the backside of his head and leave him to be a mystery... sort of like Tim, the tool man, Taylor's neighbor. I can't seem to remember his name. Wilson?
Post a Comment