So I am pretty knew to this blogging thing, and I don't know how it will work out, but I thought it would be cool if I made a way for everyone to be able to see and read my experiences while on my Mission, and this way it saves people time, since it seems like everybody blogs, or facebook, or MySpace, or whatever. So I thought this would be a good thing to do.
I have to thank my Mom and my sister for helping me and most likely they will just do all the work. So, thanks Mom! Thanks Meagan!
Well, let us see where this goes. And enjoy!
Elder Bodily
4 comments:
great idea, look forward to hearing about your mission.
This is a great idea! Depending where you are will determine how often you'll be able to log on however this will be really nice.
I'm excited that you are doing this. We will all make sure mom is on top of it ;) jk mom.
I can't wait for you to be able to post "MISSION CALL!!!"
Can you believe I actually helped you with computer stuff? Who would have thought? Truth be known, I helped very little. But, you are welcome.
This will be a wonderful way to be a part of your next two years.
Mom
Post a Comment