6.23.2010

Another Day

To my great dismay, the call did not come today.

I will be honest. I was really expecting it today, and when I was told that we didn't get it, I was really shaken up. I was very dissapointed and went into my room to pray for the help I needed to not be discourged or angry.

We went up in the hills for the day which really helped me cool off. I was able to just think about how this is going and to think about the blessing that I have received recently.

I will begone for a camp for a few days, so posting will be delayed.

Elder Bodily

P.S. We use Netflix in my family, and the movies we have gotten have come faster then my call. After talking to my family we realized this, and I thought mnaybe the Church should use Netflix to send mission calls. ;)

6 comments:

Park avenue said...

I sometimes think it's easier waiting for a baby to come then this and all it's anxiety. But hey, at least it's not the Pony Express right.

Who knows, maybe Netflix is the way of the future, never say never.

Jon, Kristin, and the kiddos said...

Maybe we can pass the word into the church office buildings. ;) haha

The call will come and though I am sad we will be waiting a little longer before hearing the big news, I am glad you'll possibly have that special moment at the missionary camp.

We love you!

JoshandMegs said...

Netflix is a good idea indeed, because they are fast! ;)
It will come it will come :)

jeff and alli said...

Sorry Kevin.

Anonymous said...

It's called Mormon Standard Time, Kevin; even if they've told US not to use it, they still do...lol...
:D
Everything happens for a reason, we just have to accept that reason.

Park avenue said...

on newmormon.org you can create your own missionary profile fyi to everyone